Turn powerful reports into stunning dashboards quickly and easily
- Includes 90 out-of-the-box reports to get started quickly
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Use the storyboard feature to create slide shows with functional report data
- Share and get insights with collaboration features
Incident & Problem Management
Create and resolve incidents faster with context-aware, proactive incident matching.
- Integrate all IT service support functions, including change, asset, service-level, service-request, identity, and knowledge management.
- Achieve lower call volumes with business user self-service capabilities of Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT).
- Gain direct visibility into business priorities through integration with a single CMDB.
- Align to ITIL best practices quickly and cost-effectively with expert services, comprehensive training, and out-of-the-box ITIL processes.
Bring key information to customers and support personnel, right where they need it
- Fix issues faster: Faster resolutions enable better service and happier customers.
- Help people to help themselves: Deliver true self-service and reduce calls to the service desk.
- Collate and curate: Get knowledge from multiple, disparate sources and make it available to anyone.
Document and coordinate activities for change requests across your entire IT landscape — from data centers to desktops
- 40% reduction in failed changes through controlled release management
- 55% reduction in cost per change event by using automated collision detection and impact analysis
- 35% increase in process efficiency with out-of-the-box ITIL® alignment
- 33% reduction in level-one ticket costs as a result of reduced help-desk calls
Combine multiple change requests into a single release and to manage all related activity in support of a successful release
- Track and manage change and deployment activities
- Automatically notify stakeholders at every phase of the release process
- Meet auditable requirements for traceability through service transition
- Deliver changes faster at an optimum cost and with minimized risk
BMC Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT)
Context-aware self-service app that's social, mobile and formless
- Decrease level-one ticket costs 33% by deflecting routine help-desk calls.
- Cut IT-related downtime 25% by connecting business users to IT services anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Easily manage service workflows with drag-and-drop editing.
- Hybrid support to run Digital Workplace in the cloud, connected to your on-premises ITSM solution for simplified deployments.
Provide complete lifecycle management of your IT assets, from procurement to end-of-life
- Asset costing: Track depreciation over time.
- Compliance: Software licenses management helps you avoid audit costs.
- Contract management: Proactively identify contract infringements and purchasing opportunities.
- Asset tracking: Know where your assets are located, who’s using them, and how many there are.
- Effective change: Make informed decisions about IT changes.
Configuration Management (CMDB)
Seamlessly support ITSM processes by providing a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services
- Increase efficiency and stability with a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services.
- Reduce costs by automating tasks that previously required manual intervention.
- Minimize IT risks with better understanding of change dependencies.
- Operate services with clear insight into all parameters.
- Enable seamless integration between support and operations processes.
A self-service solution combining virtual agent and live chat to improve employee productivity, lower IT support costs, and boost customer satisfaction
- Fewer calls: Virtual agent can help answer simple questions and reduce support costs.
- Mobile chat: Access the virtual agent through your favorite chat applications on your desktop or mobile device.
- Live assistance: Intelligently route chat sessions to live service agents when users need a more personal touch.
Service Request Management
Define a catalog of service request types that reflect what services you offer to your internal or external customers
- Quickly gain efficiencies in the delivery and support of IT services through a self-service solution on top of your existing Remedy ITSM implementation (incident, change, asset, work orders)
- Provide a centralized catalog of requests (including price, service-level targets, approval rules) to automate and monitor standard requests
- Enable self-help through knowledge access to reduce the number of calls to the service desk
Service Level Management
The tools you need to define, track, and report service levels
- Service insight: Monitor targets, performance, and compliance with dashboards for the business and IT.
- Service improvement: Use trend data to proactively identify issues, prioritize based on business urgency, and track against continuous service improvement plans.
- Service excellence: By automating the collection, analysis, and presentation of service level information, you can free your staff to concentrate on delivering excellent service.
Remedy provides a powerful development environment for building everything from simple forms, to two way integrations, to rich applications.
The System Administration Console enables you to easily manage your server, LDAP and email integrations, application and security preferences.