Helix Cloud Security 21.x: Fundamentals Using (WBT)
Security vulnerabilities are more numerous than ever and pose a threat in hybrid cloud, public cloud, and on-premises IT environments.
BMC Helix Cloud Security is a cloud-based digital platform that tracks regulatory and security compliance by collecting, organizing, and analysing high volumes of volatile IT business data, in real time, to meet the demands of web-scale IT. Complete and accurate analysis empowers IT operations to make fast, data-driven decisions that support continuous digital service improvement and innovation.
This course guides learners through the use of Helix Cloud Security by exploring features and functionality, working with patch policies, vulnerabilities, compliance violations, and operation templates.
BMC Helix Remediate 21.x
Self Paced | 2 Stunden
Introduction to BMC Helix Cloud Security
- Identify the need for cloud security
- Describe the features, benefits, and uses of Helix Cloud security
- Describe the architecture and components of Helix Cloud Security
- Navigate through the Helix Cloud Security Dashboard
Working with Connectors
- Define Connectors
- Onboard On-Premise and Cloud-based connectors
- Manage Connectors
Working with Policies and Violations
- Use out of the box policies
- Manage policies
- Identify and remediate violations
- Onboard and configure a TrueSight Orchestration Connector
- Create an incident for violations
- Manage Resources and Resource Pool
- Manage Notifications
- View Remediation History