New capabilities for BMC AMI Security
BMC AMI Security automatically protects, detects and responds to threats on your mainframe, sharing details with your enterprise SIEM in real time with actionable insights for incident responders.
- Automated response ensures secure, approved actions execute automatically in response to critical alerts
- Data enrichment detects users accessing or modifying critical operating system files, ESM databases, and encryption key datasets
- Expanded support now includes IBM CL/SuperSession subsystem and the Hardware Management Console
A secure graphical user interface for RACF administrative, user, and group management tasks that doesn’t require mainframe expertise or skills.
Automatically scans mainframe environments to deliver a detailed report of recommended configuration changes to address security risks.
A secure and automated tool for users to reset their own passwords, reducing service desk requests.
Provides temporary emergency access control that is fully secured, audited, and supports multiple user groups and privilege levels.
MainView for MQ
Critical visibility and rule-based automation to help system programmers manage their IBM MQ environment.
- Improved support for distributed queue managers with centralized viewing of events and support for longer queue manager names
- Additional metrics now available to help identify issues with shared queues and page set storage shortages.
MainView for IMS Management
IMS and DBCTL monitoring, performance tuning, reporting, cost allocation, and automation—all from a single, consolidated point of control.
- More information via IMS Connect such as mapping history records so that transaction problems from a distributed workload can be identified
- Support for Recon datasets (DBRC) allows IMS DBAs to pull data in real time and isolate problems faster
MainView for Networks
Total visibility and control over mainframe network resources to resolve problems before they can impact your business.
- Network security support for IPSEC and zERT helps identify connections not using required encryption standards
- IPSEC logs now work with alarms
- New graphical view of your network helps to identify potential issues faster
- Real-time packet, socket, and session tracing based on your alarms provides at-a-glance trace analysis for faster problem resolution
MainView Middleware Administrator
Real-time monitoring and administration for messaging-oriented middleware environments.
- Improved management of new users
- Search by date range now available for messages