Dataproc is a fully managed and highly scalable service for running Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Presto, and 30+ open-source tools and frameworks. Use Dataproc for data lake modernization, ETL, and secure data science, at planet scale, fully integrated with Google Cloud.
Control-M Integration with GCP Dataproc is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later
Control-M Integration with Google Dataproc enables you to do the following:
- Connect to the Google Cloud Platform from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Trigger jobs based on any workflow template created on Google Dataproc.
- Integrate Dataproc jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Monitor the Dataproc status and view the results in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your entire Google Dataproc service.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Google Dataproc, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 Google Dataproc jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.