BMC Discovery: Essential Subscription - Application Modelers
The goal of BMC Discovery is to automate asset discovery and identify systems in the network and obtain relevant information from them as quickly as possible and with the lowest impact, using a variety of different tools and techniques to communicate.
BMC Discovery is a datacenter discovery solution that automatically discovers datacenter inventory, configuration and relationship data, and maps applications to the IT infrastructure. BMC Discovery establishes the foundation for improving IT processes and productivity by providing timely and actionable insight to make informed decisions in IT service management, asset management, and infrastructure/operations management.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC Discovery and details the use of this solution to identify and remediate system vulnerabilities.
BMC (Helix) Discovery 21.x
Web Based Training (WBT),Instructor-Led Training (ILT),Assisted Self Paced (ASP),Online Exam,Video | 44 Stunden
- Describe the working of BMC Discovery
- Describe the data model and operating principles
- Review important functions in The Pattern Language (TPL)
- Describe Start Anywhere Application Mapping (SAAM)
- Describe the Collaborative Application Mapping (CAM) process
- Adapt pattern templates to discover custom software
- Use the manual pattern execution to test the patterns
- Explain the Pattern Language (TPL) concepts
- Extract data using XPath and Regular Expressions
- Write efficient regular expressions for triggers
- Model Software Instances and Business Application Instances
- Identify techniques available to discover the versions of Software Instances and Business
- Application Instances
- Build a complete and versioned application model with relationships
- Adapt pattern templates used in CMDB Synchronization
- WBT Course 1: BMC Discovery 21.x: Fundamental Concepts (WBT)
- ILT Course 1: BMC Discovery 21.x: Fundamentals Application Modeling (ILT)
- BMC Certified Associate: Discovery 21.x Application Modeling for Administrators Online Exam