Smart Reporting to BMC Helix Dashboards Starter Service
This Service assesses your Smart Reporting environment and assists with conversion to BMC Helix Dashboards for up to 200 hours (to be consumed within a six week period). It also includes knowledge transfer of BMC’s recommended best practices for configuring BMC Helix Dashboards.
What you get:
BMC will perform the following activities:
- Run assessment of Customer’s Smart Reporting environment
- Conduct a workshop to review out-of-the-box capabilities of BMC Helix Dashboards
- Provide overview of Smart Reporting assessment results with Customer
- Assist Customer for up to 200 hours with activities such as:
- Converting Smart Reports and dashboards to BMC Helix Dashboards
- Reconfiguring and reformatting reports
- Configuring new dashboards from Smart Reporting Dashboards
- Prepare Construction Document
- Demonstrate best practices and conduct a knowledge transfer for the in-scope reports
- Providing subject matter experts with a good knowledge of Customer’s reporting tools and can determine the prioritization of in-scope reports
- Ensuring that reporting subject matter experts have access to BMC Helix Dashboards
Customer will be responsible for:
BMC will provide this service with one of the approaches below:
|Delivery Options||Success Credits Required|
Deliverables: Using BMC’s standard methodology and templates, the following Deliverables can be delivered
- Construction Document
Completion Criteria: BMC will have completed these Consulting Services when the in-scope Consulting Services have been completed and the Deliverables have been delivered to the Customer Project Manager.
- Customer has implemented BMC Helix ITSM
- Estimated Duration: 4 weeks
- In-scope Product: BMC Helix ITSM, Smart Reporting and Helix Dashboard
- Service Type: Deployment
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: BHDA_STRT_002, BHDA_STRT_002_ONSHORE
- Date Last Updated: 11/01/2023
- Country-Specific Staffing: Upon Customer’s request and BMC resource availability, BMC will deviate from BMC’s Standard Delivery model. BMC will work with Customer to understand and address their country-specific staffing requirements. The staffing choice from which country a BMC resource comes from will be mutually agreed to by BMC and Customer.
- Standard Delivery: A mix of BMC consultants and project managers sourced from various BMC locations.