BMC AMI Ops Automation: Ultimate Subscription
BMC AMI Ops Automation (also referred to as BMC AMI OpsA) is a BMC Software product that provides tools and applications to automate system events and improve an operator’s ability to provide high system availability. The product was formerly known as MainView AutoOperator.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC AMI Ops Automation and details the use of this solution to identify and automate various workflows and day-to-day events for better performance.
Note: This content is part of an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
At BMC’s discretion or based on customer demand, BMC reserves the right to change expert 1:1 coaching appointment to group coaching call.
BMC AMI Ops
Operators, System Programmers, Administrators
Instructor-Led Training (ILT),Web Based Training (WBT),Online Exam | 85 Stunden
- Create and manage dashboards, data views, examine alarms, investigate events, evaluate system status, view historical data, and generate analytical insights
- Navigate through the TSO/ISPF and web browser interfaces, customize views, generate alarms, investigate events, evaluate system status, and view historical data
- Learn various Operator Workstation, General Operations, and Basic Automation activities
- Learn how to create and manage Rules for better performance
- Understand how Total Object Manager (TOM) infrastructure helps define a variety of objects in a z/OS sysplex environment
- Understand how Total Object Manager (TOM) infrastructure helps manage a variety of objects in a z/OS sysplex environment
- Understand how to automate workflow using Rules and EXECs
- WBT Course 1: BMC AMI Ops Infrastructure 7.x: Fundamentals Using the User Interface (WBT)
- WBT Course 1: BMC AMI Ops Automation 8.x: Fundamentals Using EXEC (WBT)
- ILT Course 1: BMC AMI Ops Infrastructure 7.x: Fundamentals Using
- ILT Course 2: BMC AMI Ops Automation 8.x: Fundamentals Operating
- ILT Course 3: BMC AMI Ops Automation 8.x: Fundamentals Managing
- ILT Course 4: BMC AMI Ops Automation 8.x: Fundamentals Using TOM
- ILT Course 5: BMC AMI Ops Automation 8.x: Fundamentals Managing TOM
- BMC Certified Associate: AMI Ops Automation 8.x for Operators and System Programmers Online Exam